Looking for a church can be a challenge. At Spring First we want to make the process simple. Whether you have been involved in church for quite a while, or if this your first step to see what it is about, we have a place for you. Join us this weekend and experience Spring First for yourself.
We hope you will find, like so many others, the joy and love felt by belonging to our community. Take just a moment to hear a short message from our Pastor.
What To Expect
- Casual come as you are atmosphere
- Inspiring worship
- Friendly people will help you find your way around
- A message that is bold in faith and full of Bible truth
- Fun, age appropriate kids and youth programs
Where to Start?
- Relax - Make yourself at home! Grab some coffee. Feel free to participate as much or as little as you feel comfortable.
- Drop Off The Kids - We provide fun, safe, exciting, age-appropriate experiences for your children (infant through 5th grade).
- Fill Out The Card - Please fill out your Connection Card and drop it in the offering or give it to any of our volunteers.
- Meet Some New People - Let us know who you are or if you have any questions. For information on upcoming events please visit the Information Center located in the Foyer.
1What Are the Services Like?
Our weekend services are passionate, relevant, and most importantly Christ honoring. At Spring First you will experience God’s Word in a way that makes sense and delivered in a way you can understand. Our church provides contemporary worship that is inspirational, moving, and passionate. The atmosphere is comfortable, casual and welcoming.
2How Long Does A Service Last?
The weekend services at Spring First typically last an hour and thirty minutes, but we will be the first to tell you that we are not in a hurry to leave. We make room for the Holy Spirit to have his way and want to make time for people to receive a personal touch from God.
3What Do I Wear?
Please come as you are. A relaxed atmosphere is normal at Spring First, but please wear whatever you feel most comfortable in…whether it be a pair of jeans and a t-shirt or a suit and tie. Everyone is welcome.
4Will I Be Singled Out In Any Way?
At Spring First, you’ll never be put on the spot, never singled-out, and never embarrassed. Our hope is that you will feel loved, connected, and supernaturally changed by the power of God.
5What Does Spring First Church Believe?
Spring First is a Christian church that is deeply committed to the eternal truths of the Christian faith. Our beliefs and values are detailed on our beliefs page and reflect a commitment to Biblical teaching and principles.
6What is Spring First Church Like?
We are a church that has a great vision and a God given dream. It can be intimidating to go somewhere you’ve never been, that’s why we strive to make you’re experience a welcoming one. People matter to God and they matter to us. If you’re looking to connect to God and looking to connect to people, this is the place for you.
Click to view a larger map of our facilities. This can help with finding where specific places or meetings may occur. Click to enlarge.