Looking for a church can be a challenge. At Spring First we want to make the process simple. Whether you have been involved in church for quite a while, or if this your first step to see what it is about, we have a place for you. Join us this weekend and experience Spring First for yourself.
We hope you will find, like so many others, the joy and love felt by belonging to our community. Take just a moment to hear a short message from our Pastor.
What To Expect
- Casual come as you are atmosphere
- Inspiring worship
- Friendly people will help you find your way around
- A message that is bold in faith and full of Bible truth
- Fun, age appropriate kids and youth programs
Where to Start?
- Relax - Make yourself at home! Grab some coffee. Feel free to participate as much or as little as you feel comfortable.
- Drop Off The Kids - We provide fun, safe, exciting, age-appropriate experiences for your children (infant through 5th grade).
- Fill Out The Card - Please fill out your Connection Card and drop it in the offering or give it to any of our volunteers.
- Meet Some New People - Let us know who you are or if you have any questions. For information on upcoming events please visit the Information Center located in the Foyer.
Click to view a larger map of our facilities. This can help with finding where specific places or meetings may occur. Click to enlarge.