The goal of the Young Adult ministry is to create an environment where people ages 18 – 30 can have a true sense of community while pursuing the five core values on which this ministry is based.
- Prayer - Communicating with God.
- Worship - Expressions of thanks through word, music, and service.
- Fellowship - A community of students/young adults developing authentic relationships.
- Discipleship - Learning about the life of Jesus and following His example.
- Mission - Living a life that reflects our relationship with God in all we say and do.
Young Adult Small Group meets every other Sunday in the Spring First Café for the February and September Small Group sessions. For more information please email email@example.com.